In a Flash Burgers
- 2 lb ground chuck
- Wax paper
- Freezer paper
- Butter or margarine
- Shape the ground chuck into four inch patties.
- Place the wax paper on a flat surface.
- Place a patty on the wax paper.
- Add a piece of wax paper to the top of the patty.
- Add another patty.
- Continue until all the patties are stacked alternating back and forth between the patties and wax paper and being sure to end with the wax paper.
- Wrap in the freezer paper and secure tightly.
- Freeze for up to 2 months.
- When ready to use place the butter in a skillet.
- Heat on medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add the patties.
- Cook 7 minutes.
- Flip and cook an addition 7 minutes or until as well as you like.
In a Flash Burgers was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by