Hot Brown Casserole
Recipe type: Main
- 1 pound ham -- thin sliced
- 1 pound turkey breast -- thinly sliced
- 3 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large can asparagus pieces
- ¾ pound Velveeta
- 6 slices bacon -- cooked, crumbled
- 1 tomato -- sliced
- In large casserole dish, layer ingredients as follows: ⅓ lb ham, ⅓ lb turkey, 1 can mushroom soup, ⅓ can asparagus pieces and ¼ lb cheese.
- Repeat until all three layers are complete.
- Top tomatoes slices and crumbled bacon
- Bake at 350°F about 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Server over toasted bread.
Hot Brown Casserole was last modified: June 11th, 2014 by