Green N Red Big Beefy Rice Dinner
Recipe type: Main
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 softball size onion, diced small
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 - 16 oz jar green salsa (salsa verde)
- 1 - 16 oz jar red salsa
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 8 cups cooked rice
- 1 pint sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook, until slightly brown.
- Add onions and continue cooking until onions are tender.
- Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
- Add in green, red salsas and tomato juice and cook for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add rice to a large casserole dish.
- Add meat mixture to casserole dish.
- Add sour cream and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake casserole, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Green N Red Big Beefy Rice Dinner was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by