Frozen Rosette Dessert Decorations
- 1 pt heavy cream
- ¼ C confectioners' sugar
- Food coloring
- Aluminum foil
- Freezer bags
- Put the heavy cream and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Whip until mixture becomes stiff.
- Split into individual bowls for each color and add the food coloring. ( Use as much or as little as your creative design leads you to. )
- Wrap the cardboard with aluminum foil.
- Use a rosette tip on a pastry bag to pipe the mixture onto the aluminum foil.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, or until Rosettes are firm.
- Remove from freezer and quickly transfer to freezer bags.
- These can be stored frozen for as long as two months.
- Have fun decorating cakes, deserts, and anything else that comes to mind with these Rosettes.
Frozen Rosette Dessert Decorations was last modified: April 10th, 2014 by