Recipe type: Potatoes
- 1½ pounds red potatoes
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- Cut potatoes up in to large pot of cold salted water.
- Bring to boil for about 20 minutes, or until just tender.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream and mustard
- Stir into potatoes
- Simmer over a low heat until sauce is slightly thickened and partially absorbed by potatoes
- Stir in parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Dijon Style Potatoes was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by