Recipe type: Main
- 6 boneless-skinless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In bowl mix together yogurt and mustard.
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with mustard mixture in a small bowl.
- Spread mixture on both sides of chicken.
- Place in baking pan.
- Combine bread crumbs, thyme, salt and pepper and sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden-brown and no longer pink in the center
Chicken Dijon was last modified: April 17th, 2014 by