Beef Tips with Noodles
- 1 pound sirloin tips, cubed
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package onion soup mix
- ½ cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup water
- 1 - 16 oz. package egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- In a 13x9 casserole pan, combine the mushrooms and beef onion soups, canned mushrooms and water and mix thoroughly
- Add beef tip cubes and mix together.
- Bake for 1 hour..
- Make egg noodles according to package instructions.
- Server Beef over a bed of egg noodles.
Beef Tips with Noodles was last modified: April 29th, 2014 by