Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 - 1.27 oz. package Fajita Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 Red Bell Peppers - chopped
- 1 onion - chopped
- 10 - 10 inch Flour Tortillas
- 1 - 8 oz. package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 - 8 oz. package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook ground beef until completely done, and drain off excess grease
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the green bell peppers, red bell peppers, and onion. Cook and stir until the vegetables have softened, about 10 minutes.
- Layer half of each tortilla with the beef and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes.
Beef Quesadilla was last modified: June 4th, 2014 by