Party Cheese Ball
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 8 oz finely shredded medium or sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup finely minced onion
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 Tbsp real mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- In large bowl, combined all ingredients, except nuts.
- Make balls and roll cheese in chopped nuts until well coated,
- Cover with plastic food wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.
Party Cheese Ball was last modified: July 14th, 2014 by