Mixed Vegetable Slaw
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons miracle whip
- 2 tablespoons onion -- grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried basil -- crumbled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon lemon peel -- grated
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 cups cabbage -- shredded
- 1 cup carrot -- shredded
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper - thinly cut
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced radishes
- Mix together well in bowl yogurt, Miracle Whip, onion, mustard, basil, salt, lemon peel and Tabasco sauce.
- Add cabbage, carrots, bell peppers and radishes and coat.
- Refrigerate in covered dish for approximately 2 to 4 hours.
Mixed Vegetable Slaw was last modified: April 29th, 2014 by