Candy Bar Fudge
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter
- ⅓ cup baking cocoa
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 3½ cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 caramels
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, Mix butter, cocoa, brown sugar and milk.
- Microwave on high until mixture boils, about 3 minutes
- Stir in confectioner's sugar and vanilla.
- Put in 8" greased pan.
- In microwave safe bowl, heat caramels and water on high for 2 minutes or until melted completely.
- Stir in peanuts; spread over chocolate layer
- Microwave chocolate chips on high for 1 minute or until melted; spread over caramel layer.
- Cover with Plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm
Candy Bar Fudge was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by