Yummy Hot Tomato Juice
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 can (64 oz) tomato juice
- ½ C butter or margarine
- ½ t Worcestershire sauce
- Pour the tomato juice into a large pan.
- Add the butter and Worcestershire sauce.
- Over high heat bring to a rapid boil.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Place in freezer containers and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To reheat, remove soup from freezer container by running under some warm water.
- Cover the bottom only of a large saucepan with water.
- Place soup in the pan.
- Heat on medium until boiling, stirring occasionally.
Yummy Hot Tomato Juice was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by