Vegetable Fried Rice
Recipe type: Main
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup chopped carrot
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- 1 cup cold cooked rice
- 4½ teaspoons soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir pork, carrot, and green onion in melted butter until pork is cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove pork mixture to a bowl and return skillet to medium heat.
- Scramble egg in the skillet until completely set.
- Return the pork mixture to the skillet. Stir rice, soy sauce, garlic powder, and ground ginger into the pork mixture; cook and stir until heated through, 7 to 10 minutes.
Vegetable Fried Rice was last modified: June 4th, 2014 by