Summer Vegetable Spaghetti
Recipe type: Vegetables
- 2 cups small yellow onions
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup yellow squash
- 1 cup zucchini squash
- 1½ cups fresh green beans
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove -- minced
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese -- grated
- Combined all ingredients above tomato paste on list for 10 minutes in large saucepan.
- Stir in tomato paste, cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Cook spaghetti per package instructions.
- Combine spaghetti and sauce together and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top and serve immediately.
Summer Vegetable Spaghetti was last modified: April 10th, 2014 by