Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Recipe type: Main
- 4 pounds Pork Tenderloin
- ½ teaspoon Basil
- 1 Package Pork Stuffing Mix
- ½ Pepper (Yellow, Red or Orange)
- 1 Small Onion
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- Cooking Twine
- Chop onion & pepper in to small pieces.
- In small pan saute onions & peppers with salt and pepper
- While that is cooking, take Pork Tenderloin and cut lengthwise down the center leaving approximately ½ inch at the bottom so it is still attached.
- Mix together salt, pepper & basil and coat the outside of the tenderloin.
- Make stuffing according to package instructions with sauted onions and peppers in it.
- Stuff tenderloin and tie with Baking Twine.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake tenderloin for 60 minutes.
- Check to make sure meat is cooked properly.
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by