Recipe type: Dessert
- 7 whole graham crackers, finely crushed
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 bars milk chocolate candy
- 12 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place graham crackers into food processor and finely crush into crumbs.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in small bowl.
- Place small scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of muffin pan.
- Press crumbs to cover the bottom.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges lightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven; place 1 chocolate rectangle into each cup.
- Cut marshmallows in half. Place 3 marshmallow halves in each cup cake section.
- Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened.
- Remove from oven; cool 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove cups from pan.
- >>Try not to eat them all at once 😉
Smore Cupcakes was last modified: July 14th, 2014 by