Recipe type: Main
- 1 pound lean ground beef (Turkey, Chicken or Pork can also be used)
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- In skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef, onions and peppers.
- Drain off excess liquid.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Sloppy Joe was last modified: July 14th, 2014 by