Recipe type: Main
- 1¾ to 2¼ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Envelope Pizza Yeast
- 1½ teaspoons Sugar
- ¾ teaspoon Salt
- ⅔ Cup Very Warm Water (120°to130°F)
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- Pizza Sauce, Cheese and Favorite Toppings
- Preheat Oven to 425°F
- Combine Undissolved Yeast, Sugar, Salt in a large bowl.
- Add Water and Oil.
- Mix until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add enough flour until dough soft ball is formed. Dough should still be slightly sticky.
- Knead dough on floured surface and add additional flour if needed.
- Roll dough out in to 12 inch circle.
- Place on greased pizza pan.
- Top with Pizza Sauce, Cheese and Favorite Toppings.
- Bake for 12 to 15 Minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is lightly browned.
Pizza Dough was last modified: April 18th, 2014 by