Pancakes On The Go
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2½ C milk
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ C canola oil
- 1 T of vanilla
- ¼ t salt
- ½ C sugar
- ½ C Wheat flour
- 4 t baking powder
- Enough flour to thicken batter to your liking.
- Place the wet ingredients in large mixing bowl and mix well. Add the salt and sugar and beat until smooth. Add flour and baking powder and beat again until smooth. Add enough all purpose flour to thicken to your liking.
- Heat a pan or griddle over medium heat,
- Griddle is hot enough when a drop of water dances on the griddle.
- Pour about ½ C batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook until pancake begins to bubble and edges begin to dry.
- Flip and cook about 2 minutes or until both sides are lightly brown.
- Continue cooking until all the batter is used.
- Cool pancakes completely.
- Place a piece of wax paper on a flat surface.
- Place a pancake onto the wax paper.
- Place another piece of wax paper on top of the pancake.
- Then another pancake and continue until all the pancakes are used alternating with wax paper and pancakes.
- Place into a freezer bag and freeze up to 6 months.
- To reheat, just drop into the toaster.
- Toast 2 cycles if necessary.
Pancakes On The Go was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by