Mustard-Barbecued Chicken Legs
Recipe type: Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 chicken legs and thighs
- In small bowl combined all ingredients except chicken.
- Place chicken legs, thighs and sauce in a bag and shake well.
- Cover chicken and refrigerate about 4 hours.
- Bake or Grill chicken legs until well browned on both sides, about 45 minutes.
Mustard-Barbecued Chicken was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by