Mushroom Pepperoni Brown Rice Skillet
Recipe type: Main
- 2 cups long grain brown rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ lb thin sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In large saucepan, stir together the rice and broth; bring to boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until rice is tender.
- In another large skillet, add the butter and mushrooms and cook over medium heat until mushrooms soften, then add the pepperoni slices and continue cooking until pepperoni crisps slightly; remove from heat.
- Add the cooked rice to the skillet with mushrooms and pepperoni, stir to combine, and top with cheese.
Mushroom Pepperoni Brown Rice Skillet was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by