This is one of my family favorites. They are always begging me to make it. It is quick and easy to make and it is always a hit. I usually server this with Italian Sausages and Garlic Bread.
Recipe type: Main
- 16 oz pkg of Fettuccine Pasta
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in large skillet.
- Add cream, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for a few minutes uncovered to reduce and thicken.
- Remove from heat and add Parmesan Cheese.
- Add Pasta & toss to mix. Serve immediately.
- Sprinkle extra Parmesan Cheese over the top, if desired.
Fettuccine Alfredo was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by