Recipe type: Chicken
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- In large bowl combine honey, sweet chili sauce and soy sauce.
- Set aside a small dish of the marinade for basting.
- Place chicken drumsticks into the bowl and cover with marinade.
- Cover Chicken and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Cook for 10 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
- Baste frequently with the reserved sauce during the last 5 minutes.
- SECOND METHOD: Preheat to 350F and bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
- I put all the sauce over them at the beginning and the bake.
Chili Chicken was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by