Recipe type: Pizza
- 4 ounces boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons onions -- dice
- 1 cup tomatoes; drain -- dice
- 1 teaspoon garlic -- chop
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese -- shredded
- ½ cup peppers (red, orange or yellow) -- slice
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese -- shred
- 1 12" pre-baked pizza crust
- Spread the tomato mixture over the top of the crust.
- Cut chicken strips over spread evenly over the tomatoes.
- Top with cheeses mozzarella cheese.
- Add the sliced peppers and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Bake at 450F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted (bubbly)
Chicken Pizza was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by