Beer Cheese Spread
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 pounds sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cloves garlic -- mashed
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Tabasco sauce -- to taste
- ½ bottle beer
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Remove cheese from fridge and allow to come to room temperature.
- Cut cheese in to small chunks and place in food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Put in garlic, Worcestershire, mustard and Tabasco and blend well
- Put in beer a little at a time and mix well. Add beer until the mixture is a firm spreading consistency.
- Mix in salt.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Server with crackers and/or toasted rye bread.
Beer Cheese Spread was last modified: May 9th, 2014 by