Barbequed Shrimp And Chicken
Recipe type: BBQ
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ pound medium shrimp
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- Peel shrimp and cut chicken into 1 inch cubes
- Combine all ingredients except meats.
- Marinate shrimp and chicken while preparing grill
- Put shrimp and chicken onto separate skewers..
- Cook about 5 inches above hot coals, allowing 5 minutes for shrimp and 10 to 15 minutes for chicken.
- Turn once or twice while cooking and baste often with remaining marinade.
Barbequed Shrimp And Chicken was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by