Bar Buffalo Wings
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 30 Chicken Wingettes
- 6 tablespoons Louisiana hot sauce
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon celery seed
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- bleu cheese or ranch dressing
- celery and carrot sticks
- In small sauce pan mix all ingredients.
- Stirring occasionally, heat until butter is melted.
- Deep fryer set at 375°F., (vegetable or peanut oil)
- Fry ½ of the at a time for 12-15 minutes, so they fryer isn't overloaded.
- Drain the wings for a few minutes then put them in a bowl or zip bag.
- After all the wings have been fried, pour the sauce over them, cover or zip bag, and shake to completely coat the wings
- Bake at 375°F for 5 minutes or you can eat them immediately.
- Serve with carrot, celery sticks bleu cheese or ranch dressing
Bar Buffalo Wings was last modified: June 4th, 2014 by