Albacore Asian Stir Fry
Recipe type: Main
- 2 - 5 oz . cans white albacore tuna, packed in water
- peanut oil
- 1 small sweet onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 - 16 oz bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- hot cooked brown rice for serving
- Drain Tuna.
- Heat oil in a skillet until very hot.
- Add the onion and garlic and stirring quickly for approximately.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook, stirring until vegetables soften, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cook on a high of heat as possible, but do not burn.
- When vegetables are tender, stir in the soy sauce, lemon juice, add the albacore.
- Remove from the heat, and stir gingerly to combine.
- Serve over hot cooked brown rice.
Albacore Asian Stir Fry was last modified: May 22nd, 2014 by