Recipe type: Main
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 carrots
- ¼ pound beans
- 1 cup peas
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon red chile powder
- salt -- to taste
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- Cut and cook all vegetables.
- Cool vegetables.
- Peel potatoes.
- Mash vegetables and potatoes together.
- Add salt, red chile powder, besan and garam masala
- Mix it thoroughly
- The mixture should be slightly thick.
- If it is too thin then add another Tablespoon of flour.
- Heat 3-4 tsp of oil in fry pan.
- Sprinkle tsp. of bread crumbs on a cutting board.
- Take a small ball of the vegetable mixture and roll it in the bread crumbs and make sure crumbs get in deep in mixture.
- Now take that ball and make a well rounded.
- Cook on medium-low.
- Cook on both the sides until they are golden brown.
Vegetable Cutlets was last modified: April 29th, 2014 by