Sweet Chili Glazed Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Recipe type: Pork
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 lb lean pork tenderloin, cut into thin circles
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- ¼ cup natural apple cider
- 1 Tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Mix chili powder, salt and pepper, and sprinkle over pork.
- Add oil to a frying pan and heat over medium-high heat until oil is sizzling.
- Add the pork and cook until slightly browned.
- Remove Pork.
- Add the apple cider, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar to frying pan and stir to combine and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add Pork back to frying pan and coat with sauce.
- Cooking, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens into a glaze.
- Server immediately.
Sweet Chili Glazed Pork Tenderloin Medallions was last modified: May 15th, 2014 by