Simply Yummy Yuca
Recipe type: Side
- 1 lb yuca, peeled
- cooking oil
- Add water to a stock pot and bring Yuca to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer the yuca slowly for 20 minutes or until just fork tender.
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees.
- When yuca is tender.
- Cut yuca into thin wedges, removing inner core.
- Generously grease baking sheet with oil and evenly arrange wedges.
- Drizzle yuca with oil.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
Simply Yummy Yuca was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by