Zucchini And More Stew
Recipe type: Soup
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ lb green beans, trimmed and cut small
- 5 cups water or broth
- 6 small (young) zucchini, chopped
- 4 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 Tbsp mixed dried herbs or 1 tsp mixed fresh Dill
- 1 Tbsp mixed dried herbs or 1 tsp mixed fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp mixed dried herbs or 1 tsp mixed fresh Basil
- Put oil in large stock pot over medium heat, cook onion until tender.
- Add the water and tomatoes, turn heat down to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir, cover pot and simmer gently for 30 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Zucchini and More Stew was last modified: July 7th, 2014 by