Tomato Zucchini Stew
Recipe type: Soup
- 3 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 3 small zucchini, shredded
- 2 lbs tomatoes, diced small
- 1 cup good tomato paste
- chives for garnish
- In a large stock pot over medium heat, saute onion, celery, and zucchini in oil, until vegetables soften slightly.
- Combine tomatoes and tomato paste into mixture.
- Then add the broth and stir again; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer gently for about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of chives on top of each bowl.
Tomato Zucchini Stew was last modified: July 14th, 2014 by