Tomato Avocado Salsa
- 6 Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 small sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, finely diced
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl, except salt.
- Add salt and stir again.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let rest for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Tomato Avocado Salsa was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by