Thai Broccoli Chicken Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut small
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- ¼ cup diced green onion
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- finely shredded cabbage for serving, optional
- In large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice and water.
- Whisk until all ingredients are smooth. Add a small amount of water if needed
- Add to broccoli, sweet peas, onions, mandarin oranges, and chicken and toss.
- Serve immediately.
Thai Broccoli Chicken Salad was last modified: May 31st, 2014 by