Simple Cream of Chicken Noodle Soup
Recipe type: Soup
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 3 packages mixed frozen vegetables
- 5 medium peeled potatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 6 teaspoons chicken flavor bouillon
- 1 pound pasta
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ tablespoon bell's seasoning
- ¼ ground teaspoon sage
- ¼ ground teaspoon thyme
- In a stock pot boil the chicken then remove from the broth and set aside..
- Add the pasta and all of the veggies to the broth and cook until tender.
- Dice chicken and add back in to broth.
- Dissolve chicken bouillon in a small amount of water and add to soup.
- In small bowl, melt butter and whisk in the flour to create a paste.
- Slowly add milk to paste until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add cream mixture to soup slowly and stir well.
- Add the "Bell's Seasoning" and the remaining spices and simmer for approximately 30 minute.
- Server warm.
Simple Cream Of Chicken Noodle Soup was last modified: April 17th, 2014 by