Roasted Red Peppers
- 4 large red, orange or yellow bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500° F
- Place aluminum foil over baking sheet and grease well.
- Place whole peppers on baking pan, in center of oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the skins are completely wrinkled and the peppers are charred.
- Remove from oven.
- Cover with aluminum foil and allow to cool for approximately 30 minute or until they are cool enough to handle.
- Remove stems, peels and seeds and put in to pieces with any juices that have collected on pan.
- Pour the oil over the peppers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 14 days.
Roasted Red Peppers was last modified: June 3rd, 2014 by