Hummus Chicken Wrap
Recipe type: Chicken
- 2 cups cooked chicken meat, shredded with a fork
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup hummus
- 2 ribs celery, chopped fine
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- dash cumin
- dash red pepper flakes
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 medium size whole grain or other healthy choice tortillas for wraps
- 4 cups dark mixed salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, olive oil, hummus, celery, onions, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
- Evenly divide the mixture on to the tortilla.
- Top with greens and fold into wraps.
Hummus Chicken Wrap was last modified: May 15th, 2014 by