Hot Meatball Grinder
Recipe type: Sandwich
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 lb. mild Italian sausage
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 eggs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ lb. mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- Olive Oil
- 8 grinder rolls
- In bowl mix beef, sausage, eggs, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Make approximately 2" balls.
- Press mozzarella cubes in to middle of balls.
- Drizzle skillet with olive oil and cook until brown.
- Put marinara sauce in sauce pan and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or you can bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Serve on grinder rolls.
Hot Meatball Grinder was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by