Recipe type: Fish
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- 1½ pounds salmon steaks or fillets
- 1 6 ounces can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- vegetable oil spray
- Rinse fish and pat dry
- Arrange fish in a baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over steaks.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Preheat grill.
- Lightly spray grill top or grill pan with vegetable oil (do not spray on open flame).
- Remove steaks from marinade and place steaks on hot, 4 to 5 inches from heat.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Grilled Salmon was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by