Recipe type: Soup
- 4 lbs seedless cucumbers
- dash or two of dried red pepper flakes
- dash sea salt to taste
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- Peel and Puree the cucumbers.
- Pour the puree through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth into a glass bowl to strain out any larger pieces, especially of the peel. This may take awhile to strain, so be patient and let it sit.
- When cucumber pulp has strained, add the red pepper flakes, sea salt, and lime juice; stir to combine well.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Cucumber Soup was last modified: July 25th, 2014 by