Corn Jicama Relish
Recipe type: Relish
- ½ cup corn kernels, frozen kind, thawed and drained
- 1 cup finely diced jicama
- 1 cup finely diced Roma tomato
- ¼ cup finely diced sweet bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped ripe olives
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp picante, salsa roja, or salsa verde
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- In a glass bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Cover bowl and let sit on kitchen counter for 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Corn Jicama Relish was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by