Recipe type: Main
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ pound piece prosciutto -- chopped
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp dried
- 12 diced plum tomatoes
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Salt and Pepper both sides of the chicken breats.
- Dip chicken in flower and coat both side.
- Shake off any extra flour.
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Place chicken in baking pan with 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Bake chicken in 375°F oven for 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center
- In skillet saute garlic, prosciutto and cook over mean heat for about 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add wine and rosemary; and keep stirring constantly keeping bottom of pan clean.
- Add tomatoes and broth and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes
- Put chicken on serving dish and pour sauce over top.
Tomato Rosemary Chicken was last modified: April 17th, 2014 by