Tomato Curry Chicken
Recipe type: Main
- ⅓ cup flour
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ⅓ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⅓ cups canned tomatoes diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in small bowl
- Cut chicken in to 2 inches pieces.
- Melt butter in skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken pieces and brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- Put chicken in to 9 x 13" pan.
- In skillet place onions, peppers, curry, garlic, and thyme to skillet and cook over med and cook until onions are golden and tender.
- Add tomatoes and bring to boil.
- Spoon sauce over chicken
- Bake uncovered till chicken is done, approx 30 minutes
Tomato Curry Chicken was last modified: April 17th, 2014 by