Red Bell Pepper Jicama Slaw
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 large limes, juiced
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 jicama, peeled and cut into very thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cleaned and cut into very thin strips
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Whisk together the lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and brown sugar, in glass bowl.
- Add in olive oil slowly, whisk until dressing thickens.
- Taste and add salt and black pepper as needed, then whisk to combine.
- Add into the bowl the jicama, red bell pepper, and the onion and toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately.
Red Bell Pepper Jicama Slaw was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by