Recipe type: Main
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 pounds pork cut in 1-in. cubes
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1 diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 1 fresh minced jalapeno pepper (omit if too spicy)
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 2 - 4 oz cans chopped green chiles
- In large skillet, brown pork in olive oil.
- Add all ingredients to skillet except for green chiles and simmer for 1½ hours.
- Add green chiles just before serving for best results.
Pork Burritos was last modified: April 17th, 2014 by