Chicken Luncheon Sandwich
Recipe type: Sandwich
- 1⅔ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⅛ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup green bell pepper
- 1⅛ green onion -- chopped
- 1⅛ tablespoons chopped pimiento
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- salt & pepper
- rolls and/or bread
- Combine chicken, cheese, celery, bell pepper, onion, pimiento, mayonnaise and yogurt, dash of salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Chill and serve on rolls or bread.
- Refrigerate unused portion.
Chicken Sandwich was last modified: April 17th, 2014 by