Broiled Black Bean Cheese Burgers
Recipe type: Main
- 1 - 15.5 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 large egg, whisked
- ½ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onion
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp salt
- favorite burger toppings and buns
- In bowl mash black beans.
- All all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Lightly grease aluminum covered broiler pan.
- Divide mixture in to 4 and make firm patties out of them.
- Broil until top gets crusty and browned slightly, flip and repeat on other side.
- Server on whole wheat buns.
Broiled Black Bean Cheese Burgers was last modified: May 15th, 2014 by