Black Bean Spinach Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 - 15 oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- Whisk together lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper in a bowl.
- Add black beans, tomatoes, cheese, onion, and cilantro and toss to coat with the dressing.
- Place a bed of spinach 4 salad plates and spoon mixture over salad.
- Serve immediately.
Black Bean Spinach Salad was last modified: May 15th, 2014 by