Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 - 8 oz containers of cream cheese, at room temperature (see note)
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ TBSPs vanilla
- 2 tsps almond extract
- ½ cup of rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- With your mixer on low and with the paddle attachment, beat together the cream cheese until smooth. Then beat in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and almond extract. Finally, beat in the eggs. Continue mixing until you can no longer see the yolks and the eggs are fully incorporated. The batter may have a few lumps left at the end, but that's okay.
- Slowly mix in all the sprinkles with a spoon.
- Pour the batter into a 9 inch spring form pan and bake for 40 minutes. Turn the oven off and let the cheesecake sit for an additional half hour.
- Remove from the oven and at least four hours in the refrigerator.
Spring Cheesecake was last modified: March 30th, 2015 by